A Sound of Thunder, By Ray Bradbury (1952)

Rating: 8.5/10

I think It's my first time seeing a work about time traveling since the movie 'terminator'. Plus, I was interested in the fact that it also included elements such as Jurassic Park. The most memorable thing for me was the one about Eckels, butterfly effect and the time safari incorporation. Eckels was a lot different from the hero I learned in hero's journey. It seemed like he is a protagonist but a troller. It was also fun to see him confident before hunting and him being embarrassed and afraid when he saw the dinosaur. However, If you think about all those things carefully, it seems like the reason for all of this is time corporation. On the outside, they talk about all kinds of precautions and tell hunters to be careful but eventually, they are taking all those things to make money. This story is enjoyable and also have many factors to think about but the reason why the rating is 8.5 may have been because many important events happened too suddenly, and as I recently became interested in physics, I felt a little disappointing that the physical concept they used was too simplified.(194 words)


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

About James Joyce

Gooseberries-By Anton Checkhov

The Semplica-Girl Diaries- by George Saunders